Job Reference: 0005 A3D8 / 1
Environmental Services Operative
- Carlisle, Cumbria
- £10 - £10 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for Environmental Services Operative to fill an exclusive opportunity in Carlisle.
You will undertake a range of grounds maintenance work within your assigned region to landscaped areas, gardens and open spaces.
- Undertake general maintenaance to hard and soft landscaoed areas including grass cutting, hedge trimming, and shrub bed cultivations.
- Provide a rapid flexible response to the removal of fly tipping, rubbish removal and graffiti removal.
- Report any environmental issues, community safety or resident feedback to the Environmental Supervisor.
- Experience: 1+ years Environmental Services/ground maintenance.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.