- Location: Beeston, England
- Salary: £25 - £25 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Estates Officer to work in Beeston. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £25.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The role is full-time and involves working from Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
To assist in the efficient and effective management of Broxtowe Borough Council’s corporate property estate.
- Undertake day to day management of a variety of assets within the Estates Portfolio. This will involve developing and maintaining good Landlord and Tenant relationships and delivering an excellent estate management service.
- Responsibility for the estate management of a property caseload including undertaking lease renewals, rent reviews and dealing with lease expiries’.
- Dealing with new lettings of vacant units within the portfolio and working with external consultants where necessary.
- Provide assistance in the management and administration of service charge accounts.
- Undertake inspections of land and buildings for a variety of purposes.
- Work in conjunction with a variety of internal departments within the Council, including Legal Services and Economic Development teams, to provide an integrated and corporate approach to the management of the property estate.
- Deal with general enquiries regarding the Council’s property estate both from external parties and internal departments.
- Work with the Estates Team to undertake asset valuations for financial accounting purposes.
- Deal with third parties and utility providers’ requests for access to the Estate and to negotiate agreements where required.
- Carry out any other duties that are within the scope and grading of the post which could also be requested by the line manager or Head of Service.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.