Job Reference: 56923
- West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
- £300 - £400 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Estates Surveyors to work in West Bridgford. This is a temporary position and is paying £300.00 – £400.00 per day
As a qualified, experienced and preferably chartered surveyor is required to undertake a wide range of property management, valuation and professional services as a senior professional in the in-house Estates.
Practice, which supports the delivery of the Council’s Corporate Property Strategy, Property Asset Management Plan and Service Asset Management Plans. Financial responsibility would be to manage a portfolio of property valued at £300M, Manage a gross budget of approximately £1M.
- To deputise for and support the Principal Surveyor across a range of property and property related functions.
- Supporting the Corporate Asset Management Group (CAMG) and the Capital investment Board.
- Advising on the acquisition, remodelling and disposal of property to ensure that property is affordable, fit for purpose and used to maximum advantage in delivering the Council’s services and broader objectives.
- As Surveyor, provide support and coaching for less experienced staff and day to day management of a range of transactions.
- Acting as ambassador for the team to form and achieve positive relationships with all stakeholders, including members and external stakeholders.
- To maintain and update systems and processes to enable achievement of and reporting on financial, time and quality performance targets.
- To manage individual budgets and forecast expenditure.
- Qualifications: Relevant degree level qualification and/or relevant and commensurate educational attainment including working towards full membership of the RICS. Knowledge of the UK planning system and property law. Knowledge of Council Financial Regulations, its Constitution and Freedom of Information and Data protection legislation.
- Experience: 5+ years working within a Council’s Estate Team
- Compliance: References to cover past 3 years
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.