Job Reference: 59220
- Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
- £55000 - £61000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Omni Resource Management Solutions to recruit for an Estimator in the Cheshunt office in their Estimating Department.
£55,000 – £61,000 per annum.
This is a permanent role.
Technical support to the Senior Estimator in the preparation of competitive tenders in addition to pricing own works in first principles to produce a true nett cost of a defined scheme.
• Logging of Tenders in / out of Tender System
• Take off ability using adobe Pro or CAD
• Completing of financial tender documents (Inking-in by hand or electronic transfer of data into Client documents) and tender submission/delivery arrangements
• Scanning and electronic file transfers into the Estimating System
• Tender data analysis in Excel, eg Sub Contractors/ Suppliers rates
• Estimating from first principles
• Understand and produce tender programmes with assistance
• Actively foster positive staff morale.
• Risk analysis of schemes
• Value Engineering and assessment of opportunities to add value to tenders
• Willingly carry out any reasonable task as requested by a member of estimating team
• Qualifications: Good general education A Levels or above.
• Experience: Steady work record with proven interest in commercial side of the business.
Enthusiasm, team player
Flexible in terms of hours worked and attitude
Skills to include :
Good telephone manner
Accuracy/attention to detail
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Ability to work to deadlines
Can do attitude
• Compliance: Up to date Passport/Right to work in the UK.
• Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
• Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.