Job Reference: 56630
Executive Support Assistant
- Norwich, Norfolk
- £12.95 - £15.12 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Executive Support Assistant to work in Norwich. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying from £12.95 – £15.12 per hour (PAYE and Umbrella payment options are available).
Provide executive support to the Executive Director of Children’s Services/Assistant Director (CSD/AD) by managing the coordination and implementation of key actions; maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners; and providing alerts, briefings and business intelligence.
Remain thoroughly briefed on the professional and political issues within the AD’s portfolio and to remain aware of the personalities and motivations of the key partners.
Comprehensively understand the key priorities of the service from development, improvement and service plans and to ensure that business activities are arranged so that important long-term objectives are enabled alongside urgent short-term activity.
Keep the Executive Director of Children’s Services/Assistant Director briefed on important issues as they arise across the Children’s Services department and within their service areas.
Actively involved with the Executive Director of Children’s Services/Assistant Director and his or her senior management team in their collective planning and prioritising activity.
- Liaise with senior internal colleagues and senior representatives of external organisations, including senior civil servants, MPs, constituency offices, Ofsted and Department for Education to ensure the position and views of the DCS/AD are represented effectively and there is effective and efficient flow of information and intelligence. With the ability to influence and motivate others to achieve the desired outcome.
- On an hourly/ daily basis prioritise the DCS/AD complex workload to ensure that urgent and sensitive issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the DCS/AD is fully briefed and provided with background papers and associated information for all meetings and events.
- Organise complex events and functions.
- Ensure arrangements for meetings, conferences, partner events etc. are in place including longer-term planning for annual and other cyclical events where necessary.
- Must have excellent understanding of Customer Service in relation to Children’s Services.
- Qualifications: Good general standard of education with a relevant administrative or secretarial qualification.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.