Job Reference: 56780
Experienced Adult Occupational Therapist
- West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
- £32 - £32 per hour
- Temporary / part time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Experienced Adult Occupational Therapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Nottinghamshire
This is a temporary role
To be responsible for the occupational therapy assessment of individual needs and the initiation and coordination of a range of outcomes to meet them, promoting the principles of choice and control, personalisation, and self-directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties
- Be responsible for the occupational therapy assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and coordinate a range of outcomes to meet them.
- Maintain a complex caseload commissioning services within available resources.
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, moving and handling assessments, specialist occupational therapy assessments, moving and handling assessments, Best Interests Assessments.
- Be responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
- Qualifications: A qualification accepted by the Health Professions Council as a qualification in
Occupational therapy. Additional qualifications relevant to the service area or personal development –
for example British Sign Language, Best Interests Assessor. Registration with the Health Professions Council. Detailed knowledge of community care services within health and social care
- Experience: At least two years post qualification experience which clearly evidences the ability
to undertake occupational therapy tasks and responsibilities within complex and
demanding situations where elements of risk will be present.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS
- Travel: Clean UK driving licence with the ability to commute to and from work independently
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.