Job Reference: 61642
Experienced Qualified Social Worker
- Telford, Shropshire
- £34 - £34 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Experienced Qualified Social Worker in Telford in the Adult Safeguarding team
To assess plan and manage a professional Social Work case load and to attend and actively participate in weekly Peer review meetings where the work being undertaken with individuals and families is discussed within the ethos of Asset based social work and Community Led Support to make recommendations for final case decisions to be made by the Team Manager.
To undertake duties expected of social workers in line with the Professional Capabilities Framework and Knowledge and Skills statements and in line with HCPC code of conduct
- – To manage a caseload in line with the BASW Professional Capabilities Framework for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker undertaking strength based assessments and provide evidence when identifying a level of need in line with the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Mental Health Act and Human Rights Act 1998
- To promote close and constructive relationships with individuals, their families and the local neighbourhoods.
- To work in partnership with a range of statutory, independent and voluntary services to develop and implement Support Plan objectives and outcomes.
- To actively participate in reflective practice sessions. – Provide professional opinion and support the practice of colleagues within their team regarding complex cases and act as a resource base for other staff and students.
- Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and the safeguarding of vulnerable adults. – Assess/Support Plan/Reviewing individuals receiving care and support from Adult Social Care with an emphasis on an Asset based approach. – Undertake preventative work with indi
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.