Job Reference: MM100
- Ealing, Greater London
- £19.23 - £20.7 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to manage the operation and maintenance of our facilities in a school in Ealing. As a Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the building’s electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC systems. You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the facility, managing security, and overseeing any renovation projects.
– Ensure all building systems, including electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC, are operating efficiently and effectively
– Manage and coordinate the maintenance and repair of all facility systems
– Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and contractors
– Participate in the development and implementation of building policies and procedures
– Manage all aspects of building security, including access control and camera systems
– Develop and maintain a preventative maintenance program
– Implement and maintain safety policies and procedures
– Oversee all aspects of on-site building renovations and upgrades
During term times, caretakers work either 7am – 3pm or 12.30pm – 8.30pm shifts. During school holiday periods, these shifts change to 7am – 3pm or 10am – 6pm. Possibility of temp to perm.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in facilities management or related field
– Knowledge of building systems, including electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC
– Experience managing staff and vendors
– Strong leadership and communication skills
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Good knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation.
If you are a dynamic, results-driven Facilities Manager with a passion for providing exceptional service, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.