Families First Advice Line Advisor
- Location: Barry, Scotland
- Salary: £13.17 - £16.47 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
As a Families First Advice Line Advisor you’ll be supporting the Families First Advice Line, within the Early Help Team, taking calls from parents, carers and professionals. Undertaking initial assessments with families to identify strengths and needs and assisting families to access support by referring on to other relevant agencies.
This role is 37.hrs p/w. It will be flexible, so there will be days you can work at home and also necessary days of travel and working in the office. .
- Provide advice and guidance, initially by telephone, to both professionals and families based on their personal support requirements.
- Undertake service user assessments including assessments of need and assessments of risk to inform casework planning, in line with Service and national standards.
- Provide high quality services to children, young people and their families/carers
- Maintain accurate and up to date case records, both electronically and on case files in relation to each child, young person and family in line with Service policy
- Experience: Similar previous role
- Compliance: 5yrs Referencing, Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Transport: N/A
- Hours: 37hrs p/w
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.