Job Reference: 60974
Family First Case Manager
- Huyton, Merseyside
- £17 - £21.48 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Family First Case Manager to work in Huyton, Merseyside. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £17.00 – £21.48 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To work as a member of the Family First Service delivering targeted and co-ordinated interventions to families with children 0-18 years displaying a range of complex, interacting needs. These will include effective parenting skills, relationship breakdown, family dynamics; emotional health and well-being, sexual health and self-esteem. Families will be supported to achieve better outcomes including improved school attendance and tackle issues such as truancy and exclusion, reduce risk-taking behaviour including crime, anti-social behaviour and improve employability.
- Family First Case Managers will adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to working with families and will have a good working knowledge of services and interventions that are available across the partnership to support families.
- Family First Case Managers will undertake holistic, Early Help assessments in partnership with families, and will act in a Lead Professional capacity to personally develop an outcome focused family plan and co-ordinate the delivery and reviews of this plan. This will include personally delivering a range of supportive and practical interventions, co-ordinating the multi-agency Team Around the Family processes and delivering other evidence based programmes and approaches such as parenting programmes, Family Group Conferencing Teenage Health and other issue based programmes across the 0-18 age range.
- Delivery of the family plan may also include the co-ordination of other services interaction with the family and procurement of other relevant, specialist interventions.
- Case Managers will assist in the development and delivery of new and innovative prevention and early intervention programmes within Knowsley delivered to young people and parents through individual sessions or in group settings.
- Case Managers will also be expected to participate in practice improvement activities to support the development of the service and may be asked to lead on thematic activities
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 5 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.