Family Group Conference Facilitator
- Location: Darlington, England
- Salary: £13.44 - £16.54 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Family Group Conference Facilitator to work in Darlington. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £13.44 (PAYE) – £16.54 (Umbrella) per hour.
To deliver Family Group Conferencing within Darlington.
- To deliver family group conferences in an effective and efficient manner to meet the needs of families.
- To work to agreed timescales and support families in positive engagement in the Family Group Conference.
- To record on the agreed electronic system and produce reports outlining the key deliverers of the service as agreed in the Service Plan.
- To manage performance against agreed local and/or national targets.
- To take responsibility for the screening of all requests for family group conferences across the borough including partner organisations and ensure they comply with the agreed specific requirements for the service.
- To be a point of contact for staff who have been trained in the delivery of family group conference.
- To represent the Borough Council at Regional and National events.
- To undertake all necessary work to prepare for a Family Group Conference. This will include: liaising with relevant professionals, making enquiries of and negotiating with children, their immediate families, extended families and the family networks, and any assessment identified.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 2 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.