Job Reference: 56016
Family Hub Worker
- Maidenhead, Berkshire
- £18.33 - £18.33 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Family Hub Worker, to work within Achieving For Children’s Early Help service.
The role of the Family Hub Worker is to hold a caseload and will be expected to engage and support referred families with entrenched, complex and multiple needs and deliver high quality support interventions in line with the early help assessment, planning and intervention framework.
The role will also undertake comprehensive assessments, hold clear professional boundaries and set realistic goals with families and record all interventions effectively with a strong focus on putting children and young people first in decision making and interventions.
The Family Hub Worker is required to work in partnership with children and families and other agencies to empower children and families to sustain positive change and therefore increase resilience and reduce the need for professional support. Additionally, the Family Hub Worker will closely and creatively engage with local communities and partner agencies to establish and maintain an
effective service for children and families in line with the objectives of integrated family hubs.
Identifying potential claims, and providing evidence for the Troubled Families (Payment By Results) programme will be a key aspect of this role.
- Qualifications: Educated to a level 3 qualification in a relevant field i.e. Youth Work, Social Care, Education, Criminal Justice, Family Support,Parenting, Early Years or equivalent by demonstrable training and experience
– Experience of working with vulnerable or disadvantaged families (including CSE) with complex needs and ability to design, implement and evaluate interventions that deliver positive outcomes
– Experience of building partnerships, maintaining relationships and co-producing solutions with stakeholders, including children, young people and their families.
– Experience of working within a multidisciplinary team
– Experience of keeping and maintaining records (in accordance with local policy) and producing accurate reports, presentations, written updates to a range of stakeholders (which may include families, children or young people). .
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role