Family Lead Practitioner
- Location: Doncaster, England
- Salary: £17.2 - £19.75 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Nareece Pulham
Seven Social Care is looking for a Family Lead Practitioner to fill an exclusive opportunity in Doncaster.
As Family Lead Practitioner you will undertake whole family assessments, family plans and chairing team around the family meetings. You will provide high support, ensuring measurable and improved outcomes for children, young people, and adults within the family unit.
- Contribute to timely advice giving, referral and/or duty processes so children and families are supported at the right level.
- Implement whole family working; undertaking and contribute to holistic and strength-based early help assessments, devise and implement appropriate family plans.
- Ensure the appropriate participation of children, young people, and significant others in the family assessment, plans and reviews and to respond appropriately to non-engagement.
- Arrange and chair reviews on a regular basis to track and show progress.
- Write reports, attend meetings as required representing the early intervention.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 2x positions 37 hours p/w, 1x position for 18 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.