Job Reference: 60967
- Staffordshire, Staffordshire
- £17.75 - £17.75 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Family Practitioner at Staffordshire
To work with families and others using a restorative approach, offering high support and high challenge and interventions to help stabilise and support children, young people and their families to remain together Political Restriction: This position is considered as a Politically Restricted Post under the Local Government and Housing Act 1989 and subsequent amendments introduced by the Local Democracy, Economic Development and Construction Act 2009.
- 1. Underpinned by our restorative practice model work with children and families to support children to remain within or return to their families or to stabilise placements with foster families.
2. Developing, facilitating and organising family and professionals’ meetings, events and groups. February 2020 JD/PS JD/PS template
3. As a member of the district team, be a key worker for children and families leading on early help assessments and plans; and work collaboratively with social workers to support children in need, children on child protection plans and children in care.
4. Working with children and families including contributing to parenting assessments, support mediation, crisis prevention, conflict resolution and Life Story Work.
5. Carry out work outlined within assessment and planning on specific topics with children, families and carers (including but not limited to) staying safe, loss and grief, behavior management, attachment and criminal exploitation.
6. To undertake flexible, creative and imaginative approaches to offering support to children, young people their families and carers.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.