Job Reference: 58319
Family Service Worker
- Middlewich, Cheshire
- £13.18 - £16.41 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Family Service Worker to start a new temporary contract in Cheshire. The contract is initially for 3 months with the possibility of placement extension.
We are looking for someone to provide hands-on support to service users, empowering them to address various challenges, reducing problems and risks and, in some cases, helping to make sure that children can remain with their family. You will help parents and children with a range of social and personal issues or specialise in a particular area such as domestic abuse, bereavement, or homelessness.
- Work in partnership across Children’s Services and with other agencies to deliver a suite of programmes that are targeted and co-ordinated.
Enable families to receive appropriate and timely interventions across the 0-19 age continuum at a time and place that makes sense to these families by planning delivering and reviewing interventions as appropriate.
Identify and support children and families experiencing difficulties at an early stage, assisting in the monitoring and evaluation of services to ensure that they are meeting the needs of individuals and families enabling service delivery that encourages empowerment.
- Experience: Experience of undertaking accurate and timely recording of a wide variety of sensitive, confidential and/or complex information, including risk assessments.
- Qualifications: NVQ level 3 in Childcare, or equivalent (e.g., BTEC Nursery Nursing, Level 3 certificate in EYFS practice etc.
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, Registration with SWE.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.