Job Reference: 59144
Family Support Manager
- Barnsley, Gloucestershire
- £23.41 - £23.41 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Family Support Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity in Barnsley.
As a Family Support Manager, you will manage, train and influence delivery of tailored and targeted early intervention and prevention services to families and children.
The Family Support Manager role is for someone with a good understanding of early help provision and experience of managing resources to provide high quality and effective early help targeted support.
Key Responsibilities for the Family Support Manager:
- Lead the early years workforce and advise on the development, coordination, implementation and quality assurance of related projects, training, programmes and systems.
- Provide professional supervision, coaching and mentoring to internal and external practitioners through a variety of mechanisms and across the sector to effectively address any quality or safeguarding concerns.
- Provide written reports and presentations to strategic groups and elected members as appropriate.
Applicant Requirements for the Family Support Manager:
- Qualifications: Relevant Level 6 qualification.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.