Job Reference: FSP
Family Support Practitioner
- London, Greater London
- £22 - £22 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is seeking a compassionate and experienced Family Support Practitioner to join a team in London.
As a Family Support Practitioner, you will work with families and individuals who are struggling with various issues, including mental health, addiction, abuse, and family breakdowns.
The rate of pay for this role is £22+ P/H.
– Work with families to identify and address their needs
– Provide emotional and practical support to families and individuals
– Develop and implement care plans to improve family functioning
– Provide crisis intervention and support to families during challenging times
– Coordinate and facilitate group sessions and workshops to support families
– Liaise with other professionals and agencies to ensure families receive the appropriate services
– Maintain accurate records and produce reports
– Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, or a related field
– Minimum of two years of experience working with families and vulnerable individuals
– Knowledge of family dynamics, mental health, addiction, and child protection
– Experience in developing and implementing care plans
– Ability to work flexibly, independently and as part of a team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a multicultural environment and engage with diverse communities
– IT skills and ability to maintain accurate records and produce reports
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.