Job Reference: 59273
Family Support Service Manager
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £500 - £500 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Family Support Service Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity in Bradford .
As a Family Support Service Manager , you will manage, train and influence delivery of tailored and targeted early intervention and prevention services to families and children.
The head of Service role is for someone with a good understanding of early help provision and experience of managing resources to provide high quality and effective early help targeted support.
Key Responsibilities for Family Support Service Manager :
- Lead the early years workforce and advise on the development, coordination, implementation and quality assurance of related projects, training, programmes and systems.
- Provide professional supervision, coaching and mentoring to internal and external practitioners through a variety of mechanisms and across the sector to effectively address any quality or safeguarding concerns.
- Provide written reports and presentations to strategic groups and elected members as appropriate.
Applicant Requirements for Family Support Service Manager :
- Qualifications: Relevant Level 6 qualification.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.