Job Reference: 58722
Family Support Worker
- Cardiff, Cardiff
- £16.32 - £16.32 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Family Support Worker to work in Cardiff. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £16.32 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To deliver quality services that enable parents with children identified to be in need to build on their capacity to enhance and promote their child’s health and development. This will be in accordance with our statutory duty and in partnership with other service areas, agencies, and service users.
- To deliver a range of flexible and appropriate support services that enable parents to build on their capacity to enhance their child’s health and development including direct work, group work, and family work. This may include same day interventions. This will be completed within the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their families.
To deliver services to children (aged 0-18 years) and their families that have been identified to be in need in accordance with Children’s Services policy for Family Support Services, the Service Specification; all other County policies, procedures and legal requirements.
Be a point of contact with professionals and appropriately manage telephone, emails and other methods of communication.
To work inclusively with case management teams to meet the changing demands of Children’s Services in relation to the authority’s statutory duties.
To contribute towards core assessments, as required, in partnership with other service areas and agencies to identify children’s strengths and needs.
To deliver services in family homes, City of Cardiff Council buildings or other community premises to meet the needs of families in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care (desirable, not essential).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.