Job Reference: 60589
Family Support Worker
- Redcar, North Yorkshire
- £13.17 - £16.07 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Family Support Worker to work in Reccar. This position is initially for a period of 3 – 6 months and is paying £13.17 (PAYE) or £16.07 (umbrella) per hour.
To contribute to assessments, and as appropriate contribute to the development, review and implementation of plans. To provide flexible support to children and young people in need, including those in need of protection and/or Children in Care, and their parents and carers, in order to improve their quality of life and to prevent family breakdown.
- To facilitate, as appropriate to supervise and, in conjunction with the Social Worker, to plan quality contact experiences for children and young people in care.
- To work in partnership with and to ensure the involvement and participation of children and young people, and their parents and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
- To work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
- To undertake such duties as appropriate within the service user’s home and other suitable venues within the community.
- To undertake such duties flexibly out-of-hours, including evenings and weekends.
- To complete individual service users’ case records, and to contribute and provide written information of work undertaken, including current assessment, analysis of need and parenting capacity.
- To assist in the preparations for inspections and reviews in the department as required and to participate as appropriate in implementing the resulting action plans.
- NVQ Level 3 with children and young people (desirable).
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 2 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.