Job Reference: 59230
Family Time Officer
- Redcar, North Yorkshire
- £15.47 - £15.47 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Family Time Officers to work in Redcar. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and are paying £15.47 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The hours are 37 hours Mon – Fri between 8.30 – 6.00 pm (on a 2 week rota) with one in 4 Saturdays.
- To oversee Family Time between children, young people and their families and to observe and assess interactions between parent/carer and child and their parenting ability and discuss reflectively with parent/carer.
- To transport children to and from Family Time sessions as appropriate.
- To ensure you maintain a professional approach at all times especially when working in challenging situations. Also, to build positive relationships with children, parents/carers.
- To prepare rooms with appropriate toys and equipment to provide a safe, relaxed and hygienic play area in preparation for Family Time sessions.
- To work on a flexible basis to ensure necessary cover for the service which will includes working early morning, evening and at weekends.
- To identify and manage need and risk safely whilst supporting children and young people to ensure that they have a positive experience of Family Time.
- To maintain accurate and timely records of all work and interventions, producing reports as required and ensuring the Council’s ICT system is up to date. Recordings should enable the effective measurement of performance, outcomes and capture the voice of child.
- To support the wider Families Together Service to provide a flexible high standard of care to children, young people and their families.
- To attend and contribute to care team meetings, core group meetings, child protection conferences and reviews and Looked After reviews as appropriate.
- To assist with the consultation and evaluation of the service to ensure good outcomes for children, liaising with other agencies and professionals.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in childcare (or equivalent).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.