Job Reference: 62786
Family Time Worker
- Staffordshire, Staffordshire
- £14.18 - £14.18 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Family Time Worker at Staffordshire.
To co-ordinate and facilitate therapeutic family time for children and their parents or other family members.
– To co-ordinate arrangements for family time for children and their parents or other family members as directed by court.
– Where required, to provide transport for children and young people to attend family time.
– To facilitate therapeutic family time between children and their families offering support to children and families.
– To provide parenting support and guidance to parents during family time.
– To support the completion of accurate documentation, reports and records in relation to children, young people and families.
– To be available outside of traditional working patterns including evening and weekends to provide support to children, families and carers when it is needed.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.