Job Reference: 62124
- Walsall, West Midlands
- £11.39 - £11.39 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Finance Administrator in Walsall
Salary: £11.39 per hour; 37 hours per week;
Remote Basis Seven Social Care
Recruitment are recruiting for a Finance Administrator on behalf of our client, Walsall Council. Finance Administrator duties:
1. Supporting in the delivery of an efficient and effective client welfare service.
2. Providing day to day delivery of financial administration support functions for appointee and deputy clients.
3. Provide support and assistance in dealing promptly with all financial and administrative matters relating to appointee and deputy clients. This will include liaising with service users, offering advice and guidance, payment of invoices and other liabilities and ensuring timely payment of personal monies.
4. Provide support in maximising benefits by identifying unclaimed benefits and completing DWP application forms. This may involve joint visits to clients in their home or attending the Job Centre appointments.
5. Responsible for accurate and effective recording and maintenance of financial transactions, including investigation of unreconciled amounts, within the relevant social care client systems and corporate financial systems to ensure integrity of data.
Experience required: – Finance Administration is beneficial but not essential – Basic Knowledge of DWP Benefits. – Local Authority experience is beneficial but not essential. – Being customer focused. – Telephone and email communication – MS Excel – Administration experience is essential. – Training will be provided.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.