Finance & Operations Coordinator
- Location: Tower of London, Greater London
- Salary: £12.03 - £12.03 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Finance & Operations Co-ordinator to fill an exclusive opportunity in London, paying from £12.03 per hour.
To provide organised administrative support to the Modern Slavery Team. Following directions from the Service Manager, this will include assisting with all administrative processes including database procedures, data input, financial records, monthly reports, admin support for recruitment processes and referral pathways.
- Monitoring and reviewing month end expenses for staff and service users
- Manual adjustment for any finance amendments out of month
- Assessing and accepting new client referrals 9-5 Mon-Fri
- Maintaining a client book with detailed and up to date information for each client
- Assessing referrals per location, capacity, and levels of need
- Setting up new starters on all relevant systems, which involves liaising with central services.
- Regular communication and account management with various support services
- Monthly meetings with pre-payment card provider
- Collating data and creating reports for managers and directors
- Submitting daily case decision reports
- Redacting service user files with strict deadlines
- Monitoring 2 high traffic inboxes with queries relating to finance, new clients, training guidance and external requests
- Regular support for advocates and managers on matters including but not limited to, payment issues, log ins, monthly report errors, missing invoices, system and devices activation.
- Managing office spaces; Maya House, Brentford, Croydon, Tooting
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check on the update service
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 39 hours p/w.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant spreadsheets, databases, input and software.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office and computer equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of administrative office management and recruitment.
- Experience of delivering training to new staff, for example in relation to administrative duties and processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.