Job Reference: 58931
Flying Start Childcare Liaison Officer
- Barry, Angus
- £10.81 - £13.66 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Flying Start Childcare Liaison Officer to work in Barry. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £10.81 – £13.66 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
- To work with parents, childcare settings, Health Visitors and the wider Flying Start team to match individual children in the Flying Start area with appropriate childcare settings to their needs.
- To maintain effective written and electronic records as required for planning, audit and evaluation requirements, this includes but not exclusive to the PARIS database for health.
- Be the main point of contact between the families and childcare provider to ensure high rates of attendance are maintained.
- To contribute to the development and presentation of other Flying Start services as required
- To ensure invoices from commissioned providers are accurate and received in line with Flying Start procedures to ensure payment for services.
- Attend and effectively contribute to regular team meetings, regular line management supervision and appraisal sessions
- To maintain a flexible approach to work, understanding the need to occasionally work outside core hours to meet the needs of the service.
- To co-operate in planning, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the project in undertaking its tasks and contributing to the achievement of the project’s overall aims
- To participate effectively in supervision, personal development reviews and team meetings
- The post holder will be expected to continually develop within their role, undertaking training as required
- Ensure compliance with the Council’s Financial Regulations, Standing Orders, Policies and Procedures
- To implement the principles of the Council’s Equal Opportunity Policy whilst carrying out the above duties
- To adhere to Health and Safety legislation / relevant Council policies and procedures and to take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be adversely affected by your acts / omissions.
- To implement the principles of the Council’s Environment Policy while carrying out the above duties.
- To report without delay any safeguarding concerns to the appropriate safeguarding officer.
- Such other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the grade and in accordance with the general character of the job as may reasonably be required by the Chief Officer from time to time.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.