Job Reference: 56050
Fostering Senior Practitioner
- North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- £39 - £39 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Senior Fostering Social Workers in North Yorkshire, offering a brilliant rate of £39 per hour.
As a Fostering Social Worker, you will be required to supervise foster carers, supporting foster carers with children in the placement, reviewing foster placements and linking and matching children to foster carers.
Manager is happy to discuss working arrangements and hours.
- Participating in Looked after Children reviews and the decision-making process
- Participating in foster carer support groups
- Working in partnership with other professionals i.e. education and health professionals
- Addressing and investigating allegations and complaints against foster carers and making recommendations to foster carers
- Liaising with the Team Manager and LADO for advice and support
- Supporting Foster Placements towards transition and staying put of older children
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working within Fostering.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.