Front Of House Coordinator
- Location: Sunderland, England
- Salary: £11.18 - £11.18 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Front of House Coordinator to work in Sunderland. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £11.18 per hour.
Provide a professional welcome and act as first point of contact for all visitors to the Centres.
Managing sign-in of visitors and ensuring secure management of all visitors entering and exiting the building.
Handle telephone calls and email enquiries with careful attention to detail.
Ensure that the reception and shared areas are maintained to reflect a professional and safe working environment.
- Coordinate and manage meeting room bookings and ensuring rooms are set up and arranged accordingly
- Liaison and organisation of business centre services including catering and cleaning, security and ICT
- Log faults systematically using appropriate systems
- Refer issues for escalation to Assistant Centre Manager / Centre Manager
- Maintain central records of business requests for technical, caretaking and estate services
- Update electronic notice boards and information systems
- Call logging and message taking and ability to handle basic enquiries about the Centres
- Contribute to provision of administrative services to tenants (where applicable) e.g. photocopying, management of incoming and external post.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.