Job Reference: 57616
- Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
- £12.17 - £15 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Graphic Designer to work in Stockton. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying from £12.17 – £15.00 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To work with TVU staff to produce innovative and eye catching designs for a range of media. To act as a brand champion and advise staff at all levels on the use of TVU’s corporate identity.
- Work closely with TVU’s staff to produce design concepts that meet our needs.
Liaising with external design companies and printers to ensure best value for money
Use innovation and creative thinking to develop new ideas and concepts.
Working on print designs from the initial ideas gathering stage right through to print.
Management of the corporate identity – responsible for the corporate identity style guide, advising on brand usage and ensure consistency of corporate branding and identity, including with external suppliers.
Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and techniques in new media, particularly graphic and print design.
The ability to work with a wide range of media including design concepts, illustration and photography.
Produce artwork for both print and digital campaigns, and marketing initiatives, developing project plans and meeting deadlines.
Liaise with Ordnance Survey in respect of licencing/purchasing and reproduction, providing advice and guidance for TVU.
Produce and maintain a TVU publications library.
- Qualifications: Graduate or equivalent in a relevant subject or equivalent vocational experience.
- Experience: Substantial experience of working in a creative digital environment. Substantial experience of using Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Fireworks.
- Compliance: 2 years written references and proof of right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.