Job Reference: MM0125
Head of Allocations and Lettings
- Hammersmith, Greater London
- £380 - £380 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for Head of Allocations and Lettings to work within the artsy riverside area of Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London.
This posistion will be paying a generous amount of £380.00 per day.
To manage, review, and develop the Scheme of Allocation to enable the Council to address acute housing need. Managing and monitoring Temporary Accommodation (TA), making best use of available supply of social housing, and enabling access to affordable housing.
- To have overall strategic responsibility for leading, coaching, inspiring and motivating staff to deliver high quality allocations and lettings services, developing corporate policies and strategies for Allocations and Lettings services whilst ensuring that the organisational goals, corporate vision, and statutory obligations are met at all times.
- To manage, review, and develop the Scheme of Allocation to enable the Council to address acute housing need. Managing and monitoring Temporary Accommodation (TA), making best use of available supply of social housing, and enabling access to affordable housing.
- To lead on strategic analysis and policy in allocations, voids, and lettings, using business intelligence and transformation to improve, monitor and review the voids process, setting and monitoring appropriate performance targets to deliver an efficient and streamlined service.
- To lead and develop the council’s temporary accommodation management and strategy, managing expenditure, projecting supply and demand and making appropriate and timely arrangements for efficient and effective procurement of accommodation sourced from the private sector and registered providers for TA use.
- To be responsible for overall budget management for the Allocations and Lettings service, using business intelligence, benchmarking data to deliver transformation to services which are value for money. To monitor and analysis of statutory KPI’s and LPI’s and setting and monitoring appropriate performance targets to managers and staff to deliver an efficient and streamlined service.
- Qualifications: Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience: Experience in Housing at management level
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.