Job Reference: RQ688671
Head of Asset Strategy and Programmes
- Haringey, Greater London
- £474.5 - £600 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Head of Asset Strategy and Programmes for Haringey Council on a temporary contract.
This role is the Head of Service in the housing asset team.
The role will also be accountable for the Asset Management Strategy, 5 and 30 year Forward Maintenance Plans and the design of aligned programmes of work, including Annual Maintenance Programme. Other duties will include providing the effective co-ordination of the housing (HRA) condition survey programme’s and management of their interdependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
To take overall responsibility for programming of the capital investment programme, ensuring that projects are managed in a methodical manner, that allocations of funds are fully taken up, and that a good standard of construction work is achieved.
- Maintain all asset data on our property in the councils housing stock – this will be ensuring that the golden thread information required under the building safety act
- Ensuring the delivery of the stock condition survey programme
- Developing programme of works to ensure that the council delivers to its’ statutory and political objectives
- Feeding data into the budget and business planning information. 5. Leading on the relationship with the new build housing team
- Lead for turning the Councils zero carbon programme into reality for the Council’s housing stock
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.