Job Reference: 5217746
Head of Estates Regeneration
- Brent, Greater London
- £261.16 - £333.07 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Head of Estates Regeneration for a temporary contract for Brent Council. We are looking for someone with a regen/ development background.
Responsible for leading the delivery to time and budget of the Council’s estate regeneration programmes – including the current South Kilburn programme, consisting of managing multimillion pound funding streams, executive level governance arrangements, and complex interdependent programme and project plans. Responsible for £128m capital programme delivery, and annual revenue expenditure of approx. £650,000
- Wide range of internal and external contacts including directors, senior managers, elected members, professional bodies, partner organisations and government functions involving the use of a wide range of interpersonal skills
- Partner other local authorities, public sector organisations and agencies, local businesses, the voluntary sector and other stakeholders.
- Submission of grant claims to external bodies for additional funding
- Securing inward investment and social value
- Advise and support the Operational Director in the role of programme sponsor
- Qualifications: Appropriate planning, surveying or regeneration and/or programme management background
- Experience: 1+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.