Job Reference: RQ702707
Head of Home Ownership
- Haringey, Greater London
- £451.89 - £571.41 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for an experienced Head of Home Ownership for Haringey Council on a temporary contract. This will include hybrid working with a min of 2 days in the office a week.
Leading and managing a team through 4 direct reports, responsible for leaseholder service charges calculations and major works billing, leasehold service charge and major works income collection, RTB and sales, leasehold enforcement, customer engagement and service development.
To work closely and effectively as part of Housing Management SMT providing a model of first-rate leadership behaviour to achieve service excellence, driving forward continuous improvements, developing policies and process to create a modern service in response to the organisation’s requirements
- To lead and direct the performance of the homeownership team, responsible for the full range of activities including service charge and major works billing and collection, consultation and engagement, leasehold satisfaction, advocating for homeowners and ensuring services reflect good value for money, ensuring homeowners are actively involved in planning and delivering services that affect them and working to achieve the aspirations of all homeowners and commercial occupiers (including garages).
- To manage the team properly and effectively, carrying out regular 1-2-1 meetings and supporting staff with solutions on case work, carrying out performance appraisals, identifying training and development needs and promptly addressing sickness and performance issues in order to maximise staff potential and motivation
- To ensure opportunities to engage with the homeownership team are available for all residents
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Able to be part of the Senior Management Team out-of-hours (OOH) Rota. Approx. 1 week in every 8-12 weeks.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.