Job Reference: 58609
Head of Homes For Children
- Beverley, E Riding of Yorkshire
- £257.1 - £257.1 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Head of Homes for Children, to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in East Riding.
As a Head of Home, you will have experience overseeing Children’s Residential homes.
- Provide professional and strategic leadership to drive the development, delivery and sustainability of high-quality homes for children and young people.
- Provide leadership for developing and implementing our model of care for our children and young people.
- Work with other heads of Service to deliver service improvement and development agendas.
- Qualifications: Social Work degree preferred.
- Experience: 2+ years project management.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.