Head of Housing Development
- Location: Greenwich, England
- Salary: £600 - £700 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Zarrin Choudhury
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Head of Housing Development for Greenwich Council. This is a temporary contract initially.
You will be the Council’s lead officer for the coordination and delivery of new housing development projects and programmes.
The role will require you to lead the housing delivery work, prioritising where necessary and work at pace to deliver a key priority for the Council
- Enabling the delivery of housing schemes
- Developing innovative housing solutions
- Preparing and submitting successful bids for funding
- Budget management; reporting, recording, forecasting and ensuring value for money
- Working with multi disciplinary consultant teams
- Commercial negotiations and business plans including understanding development appraisals and S106 agreements
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Hours: 5 days PW – 3 days minimum in the office
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.