Job Reference: HAF-004616
Head of Repairs
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London
- £350 - £380 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Head of Repairs for a temporary contract for Hammersmith and Fulham Council. This will be for 12 months initially, 2 days p/w can be worked from home the other 3 days will be in office and for site visits.
Directly responsible for the day-to-day operational management and deployment of resources across the Repairs service. This role will ensure that the Repairs team are responsive to customer and community demands while contributing to the councils’ key strategic aims and priorities, generating contract efficiencies, ensuring value for money, and being the first point of contact for operational escalation
Repairs experience is essential. You will be managing a team of 25 – 30 staff.
- To lead, manage and develop the Client Team, in line with relevant legislation namely Council policies relating to Gas, Electric, Disrepair, Asbestos, CDM.
- To provide leadership, management, and direction to a team of multi-faceted professionally qualified staff who are responsible for monitoring contractual and financial compliance and client satisfaction for contracted services.
- To provide leadership and strategic direction for the delivery of all services in line with the wider Hammersmith and HRA Business Plan
- To ensure specified contractual standards result in client and customer satisfaction and that services are developed to meet the changing needs of the Council’s tenants and residents.
- Lead and control all operational service activities to ensure high quality delivery to required service standards
- Attend client meeting reviews and performance compliance meetings in order to develop action plans and programmes for compliance as well as new service improvement initiatives
- Professional qualification RICS/CIOB or equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Experience in Contract Management
- Experience of managing a Repair and Voids or similar service
- Qualification in leadership and Management e.g. DMS or MBA
- Qualification in Health and Safety e.g. SMSTS
- Evidence of continuous professional development within Construction & Housing
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.