Health & Fitness Officer
- Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
- Salary: £15.02 - £15.02 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Health & Fitness Officer at Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council paying £15.02 per hour
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To be responsible to the Sports Programme Coordinator for the delivery of an innovative Health and fitness programme for customers at Lagan Valley Leisureplex.
To provide and maintain a quality customer service, including devising and delivering Health and fitness instruction programmes, centre-based coaching classes and the Healthwise, GP Referral and Cardiac Rehab programmes. To ensure that facilities are clean and well prepared, all relevant equipment is serviceable and properly handled/set up/taken down. All Health and Safety and hygiene standards to be maintained at all times in accordance with the current Quality System and relevant legislation.
The post holder may undertake other duties relevant to the post reasonably assigned by the Sports Programme Coordinator or relevant Duty Manager/Senior Leisure Assistant, including cover for sickness, leave, staff vacancies, wet and dryside operational cover as and when required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gym equipment and prepare personalised and tailored fitness programmes, monitor programmes, undertake fitness testing and respond to customer complaints/enquires as required.
- Promote, develop the Gym Programme and undertake the delivery of centre based classes for customers ranging from school age to senior citizens, to include target Groups where relevant.
- In Conjunction with the Healthwise and Well Being Officer, be responsible for the delivery of the Healthwise exercise referral scheme including the screening of clients and the delivery of programme related activities. Liaise and provide written reports to health professionals and ensure safe storage of sensitive medical records under the data protection act as required.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.