Job Reference: 55870
- Newham, Greater London
- £32.1 - £32.1 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Health Visitors to work with the London Borough of Newham. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and both part-time and full-time opportunities are available. The hourly rate is £32.10 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
- The post holder will provide expert clinical advice, supervision and support to the health visiting skill mix team around specific Public health matters (including Domestic Violence, Infant feeding, Accident prevention, Safeguarding and Extended services link).
- The post holder will be responsible for the provision of expert high quality family centred Primary Health Service to a defined population including those within the Early help neighbourhood and Children’s Centres boundaries within the London Borough of Newham.
- The post holder will work as part of the quadrant Integrated team to support the Integrated team Managers and Clinical Team Leaders in ensuring that each member of the health visiting team is competent, able to meet the full needs of clients and operates to high standards; to deliver the 0-5 mandated Healthy Child programme within the London borough of Newham to deliver expert personalised and culturally sensitive care and support to clients and groups.
- The post holder will support the Clinical Team Leaders with the days to day operational management and team leadership to ensure effective delivery of the community health services in partnership with key partners and stakeholders.
- The post holder will be responsible for a delegated caseload and is responsible for the provision of high quality family centred health visiting services to a defined population employing the principles of health visiting (CETHV 1977) within the London Borough of Newham, to maintain and improve health and life chances for children and families through health needs assessment, health promotion and the initiation and participation in public health strategies.
- The post holder must ensure that personal information for patients, members of staff and all other individuals is accurate, up-to-date, kept secure and confidential at all times in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Caldicott principles and the common law duty of confidentiality. The post holder must follow the record keeping guidelines established by the Trust to ensure compliance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
- The health visitor is in a unique position to provide services, planned and opportunistic, with the local population in primary prevention, at home, in the child health clinic and other settings such as children’s centres, GP practices as part of the Early Help integrated neighbourhood model.
- The post holder is accountable to the Integrated Team Manager and reports the Clinical Team Leader.
- Qualifications: Community Nurse Qualification – Health Visitor (essential).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar position.
- Compliance: Current DBS and NMC registration. References covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Part-time and full-time roles available.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.