Job Reference: 59982
- Norwich, Norfolk
- £11.59 - £11.59 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 temporary myOracle Helpdesk Assistant’s to work in Norfolk. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and are paying £11.59 per hour.
To provide accurate information, advice and guidance on using myOracle at first point of contact, signposting to in-system resources as appropriate. Triage enquiries to ensure managers have considered all relevant information and guidance on myNet and through ensure that the full scale and extent of issues is understood to assess risk.
Help managers to understand policy position relevant to their desired outcome and then provide initial advice and guidance on the use of myOracle, signposting to myOracle Helpdesk and Assyst for non-system HR advice and technical issues.
Coach and encourage managers to self-serve, offering support on how to access and use myOracle and myOracle Guided Learning. Use these systems to fully answer enquiries, giving excellent customer service, including a high resolution of enquiries at first point of contact.
Provide valuable input into the development of in-system guidance and myNet content. Assist in the identification and recording of myOracle learning and development needs for managers and employees.
- Providing pragmatic advice and guidance on the application of policy and procedure, signposting the manager to relevant information.
- Coaching and encouraging managers and to self-serve, providing support on the use of myOracle as necessary such that individuals become confident and able to use the systems without further support.
- Using active listening and open questioning skills to triage and investigate queries.
- Identifying trends and common themes to escalate within team to consider proactive early intervention or remedying root causes.
- Providing accurate and detailed advice to managers to enable them to resolve issues at the earliest possible stage.
- Encouraging managers to act in a timely way to avoid significant impact on service delivery and employee relations.
Experience: Experience in a HR administrative role where a significant component of the role is in the provision of advice and guidance.
Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.