Job Reference: 57768
HelpDesk Support Technician
- Norwich, Norfolk
- £13.17 - £13.17 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary myOracle HelpDesk Support Technician to work in Norwich. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £13.17 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Working as part of the myOracle programme team, the core focus of the role will be to provide support to system users, working with them to ensure they can correctly access the system, and are able to fully benefit from the wide range of functionality it provides. This will mean engaging with users via phone / Teams email, working with them to understand any issues, and then providing an appropriate solution.
- Operational ownership of one or more services in Oracle cloud, provision of support to oracle cloud Customers to ensure their service availability delivery and support of customer escalated issues are fulfilled.
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders for service on-boarding functions, establishing security guidelines and best practices.
- Navigate through technically complex setups spanning operating systems, network, storage, virtualization tier, applications, routing, and load balancers to identify and resolve challenging issues.
- Planning and execution of capacity expansion projects, automation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Handle customer escalations and provide Tier-2 support in the areas of your influence.
- Provide support with patching related activities in collaboration with multiple Service Teams.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: Ideally we’re looking for people who have delivered customer support in some capacity previously – this could be from working on an IT service desk, working in a call centre, working in retail / hospitality or similar. Training on the myOracle system will be provided, but you will need good general IT knowledge and will be comfortable troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.