Job Reference: 59212
- Central London, Greater London
- £22500 - £28000 per annum
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Omni Resource Solutions to recruit a permanent Highways Inspector at Armada Way in the Greater London Area.
Salary is between £22,500 – £28,000 depending on experience and references.
Paid at 40 hours per week.
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of Highway Inspectors who perform safety and service inspections and gather asset management information.
– Perform and accurately report Safety Inspections across the HMPF Central London road network as set out in the Inspection Schedule.
– Perform and accurately report Service Inspections across the HMPF Central London road network as set out in the Inspection Schedule.
– Perform walked and driven highway inspections working alone and alongside others.
– Promote a safe working environment
– Ensure data collected is accurate and error free
– Delivery of elements of the maintenance contract as defined by the Asset Manager
– Ensure all related service performance indicators and contractual requirements are met
– Delivery of business plan objectives
Experience required for this role:
– Possess a full UK driving licence
– Ability to attain the necessary certification required to perform the role including but not exclusive to ‘Highway Safety Inspection Training and Assessment Programme City and Guilds 6033’
– Ability to collect accurate asset and defect information
– Ability to provide accurate asset information to other team members in various formats
– Possess competent IT skills including the ability to adapt to various software and hardware
– Ability to manage time and workloads to a strict inspection schedule and complete tasks in a timely manner
– Possess a personal fitness level to be able to spend the majority of the role outdoors walking the network in all weather conditions
– Ability to continually develop professional knowledge, skills and behaviours
– Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other team members
– Ability to show continual improvement in the role and to the wider organisation
– Ability to identify necessary business changes processes to streamline efficiency
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.