Job Reference: HG010
Home Care Coordinator – Relocation Package
- Dundee, Dundee City
- £18 - £18 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Home Care Coordinators who are able to work away from home for 12 weeks. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day lives of clients who require assistance with daily activities.
Home care coordinators may also be responsible for managing the home care workers who provide this assistance. This might include scheduling shifts, training new employees, or ensuring that all staff members are properly trained and equipped to handle their responsibilities effectively.
- Monitoring the client’s health status and adjusting care plans as needed based on client needs
- Working with the family to ensure that they are comfortable with the care plan and know how to provide care if needed
- Scheduling appointments with physicians and other healthcare professionals to ensure proper treatment is being received
- Ensuring that the home environment is safe for the client by ordering new equipment or making repairs to items such as stairs or cabinets
- Coordinating with other service providers such as physical therapists, occupational therapists, and social workers
- Qualifications: HNC or SVQ Level 3
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.