Job Reference: 62244
Home Point Assisstant
- United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- £12.7 - £12.7 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Home Point Assistant to work within Herefordshire.
Initial 3 month contract as you’re covering a vacancy.
£12.70 per hour (via umbrella company)
Temp – perm opportunities are possible but not 100% guaranteed. You would need to re-apply however if you’re already in the service then you have a better chance of being successful.
To work as part of a multi-functional team, receiving enquiries by correspondence, face to face, telephone and digital communication to Home Point taking appropriate action to provide an efficient and effective service for the applicant, seeking to maximize resolution of enquiries at first point of contact and assistance with their housing need enquires.
- To be the first point of contact for applicants wishing to apply for social housing via face to face, telephone, and e-contact channels, providing clear and accurate information about the Home Point service.
- To assist customers with enquiries and issues relating to their Home Point application as and when required in supporting the provision of seamless and lean services.
- To work in partnership with internal and external partners including Housing Solutions Officers and RP’s to identify the broad housing needs of individual customers and provide or signpost access to services specific to those needs and to assist them with home Point applications/bidding where appropriate.
- Educated to NVQ level in Housing or CIH qualification.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Recent DBS check.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.