Job Reference: EZ44
- Denbighshire, Denbighshire
- £12.92 - £16.1 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a Homeless Officer, this role is based in Denbighshire.
- To provide a comprehensive, professional front line customer service within the Homelessness Rapid Rehousing Pathway.
- To work with other stakeholders to undertake a broad range of tasks with households to achieve definitive outcomes to ensure that they are prevented from becoming homeless.
- To work with households, carrying out statutory homelessness assessments in relation to the Housing (Wales) Act 2014 and the requirements of the Welsh Government revised guidelines published in June 2020.
- To prevent the occurrence of homelessness by supporting and motivating homeless households and those at risk of homelessness to find solutions specific to their particular housing situation.
- To work in partnership with the households to develop Individual Housing Plans (IHP) to prevent the need for accommodation in Emergency Temporary accommodation, and to find a solution for a sustainable permanent home.
- To work to the advice and guidance of the Senior Prevention Officer along with a range of multi-disciplinary colleagues in a holistic manner to facilitate change and maximise potential.
No Qualifications needed.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.