Job Reference: 57213
Homes For Ukraine Response Officer
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £12.42 - £12.42 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Ukraine Response Officer to work with Gloucestershire County Council based in Gloucester. This contract is paying £12.42 per hour.
To assist in finding homes for Ukraine refugees who are coming into Gloucestershire.
- Responding to email queries
- Calling sponsors to update information
- Entering details from emails/forms onto spreadsheets
- Attending morning and afternoon sitreps with the rest of the team
- Visiting sponsors and guests to carry out welcome/safeguarding visits
- Identifying issues for escalation
- Liaison with the district teams with updates on property checks
- Qualifications: Not Essential
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.