Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Location: Solihull, England
- Salary: £28 - £32 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Alistair Guite
Seven Social Care is working with Solihull Council to recruit for a Post – Hospital Discharge Social Worker.
£28 – £32 per hour. Any negotiations please contact;
YOU MUST HAVE Hospital Discharge experience.
Social workers needed to cover a mix of two functions of the hospital service- These functions include acute and post discharge
– Undertake strengths-based and person-centred assessments to meet individuals needs to be safely discharged from hospital
– Evidence an experience knowledge and application of legislation relevant to role including Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and appropriate discharge guidance.
– Ensure that critical analysis and evidence-based practice is central to all decision making.
– Work collaboratively with professionals across health and social care to holistically meet individual’s needs.
– Manage a complex case load and prioritise the competing demands and time pressures of ensuring timely discharges.
– Complete safeguarding enquiries, mental capacity assessments and best interest’s decisions.
– Qualifications: Degree approved by the Social Work England (SWE).
– Experience: 2+ years working with adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK. Hospital Discharge Experience is needed.
– Compliance: Up to date SWE and DBS.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.