- Location: Tower Hamlets, England
- Salary: £23.2 - £30.19 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Zarrin Choudhury
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Housing Options Manager for Tower Hamlets Council on an initial temporary basis.
A vacancy has arisen in the HOST Team in the Housing Options Service due to staff being on maternity leave. This post is for 8 months managing frontline homelessness assessment officer that conduct HRA assessment for applicants that have complex support needs. These applicants may be rough sleepers, prison releases, ex-offenders and hospital discharges.
Giving direction to the team, the post holder is expected to support the team and provide day to day management cover for the team ensuring that the team is complaint with legal homeless ness requirements.
- Day to Day co-ordination and supervision of a HOST Complex Casework team providing direction to all staff
- Assist in developing partnership working so as to maximise opportunities for service delivery to all cohorts of single people and deliver continuous improvements in services to customers and partners alike.
- To ensure the efficient use of the Council’s supported housing sector, working with supported housing providers to develop and review clear processes and protocols for both officers, key workers, and providers to follow
- To review the assessment tools used by HOST complex casework officers to ensure that they are fit for purpose and reflect the needs of the service users and partners
- To assist in the development of policy, procedures, and practices in own area of work and contribute to the development and delivery of council strategies
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.