Housing Advice Assistant
- Location: Kidderminster, England
- Salary: £12.95 - £14.25 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Advice Assistant to work in Kidderminster. This position is initially for a period of 1 month (with a rolling contract) and will involve working full-time hours (9am – 5pm from Monday – Friday). The hourly rate will range from £12.95 – £14.25.
- To work with customers in identifying appropriate accommodation solutions when they are faced with potential homelessness.
To assist customers to access temporary accommodation when they are homeless.
To ensure the Council meets its statutory duties in relation to the Homeless legislation.
Ensure effective coordination with other areas of the council and social housing providers to promote strong customer service and a consistent approach to dealing with applicants and queries.
- To provide information and assistance to people approaching the Councils for advice in relation to housing; tenant rights and responsibilities, accessing private and public sector housing and homelessness.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: Basic housing advice desirable. Good admin skills, organised, quick at processing.
- Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.