Job Reference: 60640
Housing Advice Team Leader
- Rugby, Warwickshire
- £22.55 - £28.25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Advice Team Leader to work in Rugby. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £22.55 – £28.25 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
The purpose of this role is to provide the day-to-day management of the team with particular emphasis on the delivery of the Housing Support functions highlighted. The postholder will be required to work closely with the Benefits Team Leader to deliver a holistic service that meets the needs of the client and the “CANDO” values of the Council.
- To provide the day-to-day management of Team Supervisors delivering the Homelessness and Prevention, Housing Waiting List and Outreach functions of the team, along with the provision of temporary accommodation.
- To ensure that Team Supervisors have up to-date knowledge to enable the delivery of a service that meets the needs of clients and complies with national legislation, local policies and procedures.
- To work with the Team Manager to ensure that the team is meeting its overall aims and objectives.
- To be the operational lead with regarding the delivery of housing related activities.
- To undertake reviews of decisions made by team members following a request from the client.
- To inspire and drive excellence across the Team.
- To work across the Housing Advice and Benefits Team and wider Communities and Homes Service to ensure that services are robust, harmonious, and meet the needs of clients.
- To work with the Benefits Team Leader to ensure that there is a holistic approach to service delivery putting the client at the centre of what we deliver.
- To develop timely and robust key-performance data to identify blockages to service delivery at an early stage.
- To update local policies and procedures as required to ensure the service complies with national legislation and best practice.
- To encourage a culture of continuous improvement within the team, with all team members involved and responsible for taking the service forward.
- To be innovative and creative with trialling new ways of delivering a service that meets the needs of clients.
Experience: Three years’ experience at supervisory level or above in a team delivering Housing Needs Advice, Homelessness and Prevention activities.
Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.