Job Reference: 60563
Housing Allocations Officer
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £19.09 - £19.09 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 3 temporary Housing Allocation Officers to work in Loughborough, Leicestershire. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and are paying £19.09 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). There are 3 x full time roles available (37 hours per week). Part-time roles are also possible. This role will involve office working and home working.
This role will involve the allocation of Council properties and nomination to Housing Association properties via the Housing Register.
- Undertake the allocation of properties, in accordance with Council policies and procedures.
- Monitor progress of void properties, and liase with the Maintenance and Works Division to facilitate new tenancy arrangements at the earliest opportunity.
- Deal with day to day allocations, Housing Register and Housing Transfer enquiries from applicants and tenants and conduct interviews and home visits as required.
- Investigate and assess Housing Register and Housing transfer applications.
- Carry out administrative procedures relating to the lettings process and produce statistical information on homelessness, allocations, voids etc.
- Assist the other housing officers, as required , with the investigation of claims of homelessness, giving appropriate advice, undertaking associated case work and issuing written notification of decisions.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.