Job Reference: 61806
- Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
- £15.6 - £15.6 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Assistant to work in Houghton Regis. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £15.60 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). This role will involve working from Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
- You will be part of a team supporting the Neighbourhood Housing Team.
- You will provide a high quality and proactive administrative support to the team.
- You will be responsible for processing property tenancy terminations, garage applications, inspections and lettings, tenancy changes, and the processing of mutual exchange applications.
- The person will be an advocate of our strong customer values, demonstrating an inclusive and engaging style of working, and able to work collaboratively to deliver clear outcomes, designed to enhance the customer service we provide.
- Ideally, you will have some housing management experience, but equally important are the skills you already have and the experience you can bring to the role, alongside your willingness to learn and adapt to changing demands and manage your time.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.